Fentanyl Addiction TreatmentLeave Fentanyl Addiction Behind
Stop Fentanyl Use Once and for All
It doesn’t matter whether it started as a way to relieve chronic pain, stop pain after major surgery, or unprescribed use is now a habit controlling your life — you can leave fentanyl addiction behind.
Fentanyl is a powerful, extremely addictive drug. Attempting to stop fentanyl use can lead to severe withdrawal symptoms. Seeking professional help for fentanyl detox and treatment ensures safe detox and withdrawal and helps you start effective recovery.
If you can’t seem to quit fentanyl despite the negative consequences it’s causing in your life, it’s time to seek professional help. You no longer have to feel alone, isolated, embarrassed, or ashamed. Shadow Mountain Recovery Centers can help you stop fentanyl use once and for all.
Fentanyl Addiction and Withdrawal Signs and Symptoms
Fentanyl is an opioid that can increase drug tolerance with continued use, leading to physical dependence and a higher risk of accidental overdose and death. Combining fentanyl with other drugs like opiates, benzodiazepines, or alcohol amplifies this risk. Misuse of fentanyl patches, such as using multiple patches at once, can also result in unintentional overdose.Fentanyl can cause a range of side effects, including:
- Dry mouth
- Depressed breathing
- Urination difficulties
Pregnant women may pass the drug to their unborn child, while nursing mothers can transfer it to their baby through breast milk.
If you or your loved one are experiencing any of these symptoms, seeking detox and treatment can lead to healing and recovery from addiction.
A Future Without Fentanyl
A fentanyl abuse treatment program can help you create a brighter future. With the right support and resources, you can achieve lasting recovery from dependence and experience many positive changes in your life.
Imagine feeling empowered and in control, with a clear plan for detox and treatment that you feel confident in.
Picture yourself surrounded by a supportive community of addiction treatment professionals who understand your struggles and are committed to helping you achieve lasting recovery.
Envision a future where you are free from the physical and emotional pain of fentanyl use, with a renewed sense of purpose and optimism for your life.
Completing fentanyl medical drug detox and treatment can help you create a sense of purpose and meaning in your life. You may find that you have more clarity about your goals and aspirations and feel more motivated to pursue your passions and interests. By achieving lasting recovery, you can create a better future for yourself and those around you.Fentanyl treatment can help you accomplish:
- Lasting recovery from fentanyl use so that you can lead a fulfilling and healthy life free from the negative consequences of dependence
- Improved physical and emotional health so you can experience greater energy, vitality, and emotional well-being
- Enhanced relationships with loved ones so that you can rebuild trust and create deeper connections with those who matter most to you
- Greater self-awareness and self-esteem, so you can cultivate a sense of purpose and meaning in your life and achieve your full potential
- Tools and strategies for ongoing sobriety so that you can maintain your recovery and thrive in your personal and professional pursuits
You deserve a future without fentanyl.
Fentanyl Treatment at Shadow Mountain
Shadow Mountain offers residential and outpatient treatment to help you detox from fentanyl and start your recovery.
Outpatient detox allows you to receive a medication (usually Suboxone or Methadone) to take home and use to detox on your own. You can move forward with your daily routine and self-report your progress as you detox.
Residential or in-patient medical detox means you stay in a hospital or medical center. You’re removed from your daily routine and have limited communication with the outside world while focusing on treatment. Withdrawal symptoms are well-managed, and you will be comfortable and safe throughout detox.
Once the detox process is complete, we recommend you complete a rehabilitation program that will assist you in rebuilding your life drug-free. This program will help you realize that it’s possible to turn your life around and equip you with the knowledge you need to make long-lasting change.
Withdrawal from fentanyl can be challenging because of the symptoms that come along with it. But Shadow Mountain’s staff of addiction and mental health professionals can guide you through withdrawal in a safe environment.
At Shadow Mountain, you’ll receive:
- A personalized treatment plan created by specialists so you can receive the individualized care you need to manage your addiction and achieve lasting recovery
- Medication-assisted treatment to safely manage withdrawal symptoms and address any underlying medical or mental health conditions contributing to dependence
- Individual and group therapy sessions to work through the emotional and psychological aspects of addiction and develop coping skills to prevent relapse
- Aftercare planning and support to help you maintain your sobriety and continue receiving support and guidance as you transition back into your daily life
- Support from a community of professionals who understand the challenges of addiction and are committed to helping you achieve lasting recovery
Start Recovery Now
Don’t wait another day to get the help you or a loved one needs.