To Our Valued Clients, Families, and Staff:
Given the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Shadow Mountain Recovery aims to implement CDC guidelines and recommendations to protect clients and staff members from exposure to the best of our ability. We are closely monitoring and evolving CDC guidelines and will make thoughtful actions to reflect these recommendations. During this difficult time, we would like to assure everyone that we have taken appropriate precautions surrounding Covid-19. As an essential business, we remain open to serve those who may need us now more than ever. Due to increased isolation and uncertainty, individuals may face additional addiction and mental health challenges, and we want to make it clear that we are open and operational and are here for anyone that may need to seek treatment.
We have implemented the following steps to ensure safety:
- Our facility has increased housekeeping activities, especially cleaning of surfaces that are frequently touched by multiple people, bathrooms, and areas where food is served or consumed.
- We have advised staff to prioritize their health and refrain from entering our facility if they have exhibited fever symptoms.
- All visitation has been temporarily suspended.
- Client outings, including outside meetings, have been temporarily postponed.
- All new clients will go through a screening process with our medical team before admission.
- Clients and staff continue to wash their hands regularly to reflect CDC guidelines.
- Our staff remains vigilant by wiping down surfaces in common areas.
- Clients have been instructed to report to medical staff any fever or difficulty breathing. Staff will take recommended precautions to mitigate risk of further spread. It is our goal for sick clients to receive medical treatment and return to the community.
- Monitoring all COVID-19 developments, news and recommendations from our Medical Director, Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and the Joint Commission to ensure that Shadow Mountain Recovery follows current best-practices.
We will continue to serve our recovery community. Our client’s and staff’s safety and well-being take priority as we continue to observe COVID-19 is evolving. We will continue to monitor recommendations and follow guidelines as they are announced.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at: (800) 203-8249